The German Society of Rockford is hosting the 51st annual Oktoberfest celebration on October 2nd and 3rd at the Loves Park City Hall located at 100 Heart Blvd in Loves Park IL.
Our Festival features fun activities and entertainment for the entire family.
- Live music – traditional German folk music and polka music
- NEW – Outside Live Music, Stage featuring our area’s best acts including Miles Nielsen & The Rusted Hearts, plus Kelly Steward
- D’Waldstadttänzer – German Folk Dance Group performances
- Fun Events- including “the Running of the Wieners”, “Bier Barrel race” and others
- German Food and German Bier
- Kids Activities- dance lessons, German language lessons, face painting and much more
We are still looking for more sponsors and volunteers.
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact email@example.com